Begin the Beguine

God, that is a good song. This wasn't my favorite version (I have a sweet one of the honey-combed, and dangerously "perfect" Ella), but as this is my first post, I don't quite know how to link it / find it. Back to the post. The Beguine were a society of wealthy and spiritual women founded in the 13th century in the Netherlands. Wealth? Spirituality? Philanthropy in the 13th century? Post #1 is going into some choppy water already, but I guess that's why I waited til I was good and ready to sign up. Hi, friends. I am probably going to post about food, music, sustainability, and (community) health. I will try and not cross post toooo much, but what with the world wide web becoming a streamlined superhighway, I can't promise anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Don't You Do Something

A History of Music